Anime For Minna
Youkoso Minna-sama! (`ー゜)/
Please Login or Register
-------------------------------
Kamu bisa Join di Chatbox dan Menjelajahi Forum ini lebih lanjut setelah Register ^^
Enjoy at AFM =)
Anime For Minna
Youkoso Minna-sama! (`ー゜)/
Please Login or Register
-------------------------------
Kamu bisa Join di Chatbox dan Menjelajahi Forum ini lebih lanjut setelah Register ^^
Enjoy at AFM =)
Anime For Minna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Gunslinger Girl Icon_smileThanks For Coming, We Hope You Can Enjoy At AFM Gunslinger Girl Icon_smile
---If You're a GUEST, Please REGISTER First,After That You Can Access The Forum---
|Welcome To Our Newest Member https://animeforminna.forummotion.com/u481|
First Please Introduce Yourself

Gunslinger Girl

Go down 
3 posters

Artificial girl yg paling disukai di GSG?
Angelica
Gunslinger Girl I_vote_lcap100%Gunslinger Girl I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Beatrice
Gunslinger Girl I_vote_lcap0%Gunslinger Girl I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Claes
 0% [ 0 ]
Elsa
 0% [ 0 ]
Henrietta
 0% [ 0 ]
Petra
 0% [ 0 ]
Rico
 0% [ 0 ]
Triela
 0% [ 0 ]
Others
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Kazuhiko
Senpai
Senpai
Kazuhiko

Jumlah posting : 943
Lokasi : Tokyo

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:43 am

Gunslinger Girl Zepc8q9k

(ガンスリンガー•ガール Gansuringā Gāru?) is an ongoing manga by Yu Aida. It first premiered in the November 2002 issue of the monthly shōnen magazine Dengeki Daioh. The chapters are also being published in collected volumes by MediaWorks. Nine volumes have been released in Japan as of April 2008. The manga series is licensed for an English language release in North America by ADV Manga.
A thirteen-episode anime adaptation produced by Madhouse aired in Japan on Animax and Fuji Television from October 8, 2003 to February 19, 2004. A sequel created by Artland premiered in Japan on Tokyo MX TV on January 7, 2008. Titled Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino-, this sequel spanned thirteen episodes, concluding on March 31, 2008.

PLOT
Set in modern-day Italy, Gunslinger Girl follows the exploits of the Social Welfare Agency (often referred to as simply "the Agency"), ostensibly a charitable institution sponsored by the Italian government. While the Agency professes to aid the rehabilitation of the physically injured, it is actually a military organization specializing in counter-intelligence and counter-terrorism. It comprises two independent branches, Public Safety (公安部 kōan-bu?) and Special Ops (作戦部 sakusen-bu?), with Public Safety being its surveillance and intelligence-gathering arm and Special Ops its anti-terrorist division.[1] Special Ops is itself divided into Sections 1 and 2,[2] the latter of which employs young girls fitted with cybernetic implants as agents. The implants, which consist of synthesized muscles and carbon fiber frames, result in heightened strength and reflexes as well as high resilience to damage and pain. Each girl is paired with a male trainer, or "handler," and together they are referred to as a fratello (Italian for "brother"). The handler is responsible for the training, welfare and field performance of his charge, and is free to use whatever methods he considers suitable. While these methods vary according to the handler, a common part of each girl's regimen is brainwashing called "conditioning," which produces a deadly assassin with unquestioning loyalty to her handler.

Trans. sendiri yaa..
gi capeekkk huf
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kazuhiko.oki
Amakaze
Senpai
Senpai
Amakaze

Jumlah posting : 424
Lokasi : masih ada di dunia

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:08 pm

gubrak
kok g di translate

:bunuhdiri: bacok
Back to top Go down
kojiro16
Kohai
Kohai
kojiro16

Jumlah posting : 130
Lokasi : hokaido

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:31 pm

dya tuch pmls
Back to top Go down
Amakaze
Senpai
Senpai
Amakaze

Jumlah posting : 424
Lokasi : masih ada di dunia

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:45 pm

emang iya bingung
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko
Senpai
Senpai
Kazuhiko

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:54 pm

thread ini kan blumm complete swt

ntar ak lengkapin sxan sama link na cemas
Back to top Go down
kojiro16
Kohai
Kohai
kojiro16

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:00 pm

bnrn gg mikir
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko
Senpai
Senpai
Kazuhiko

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:38 pm

kojiro16 wrote:
bnrn gg mikir

macam mau di DL ja heh
Download ja malsss hus
Back to top Go down
kojiro16
Kohai
Kohai
kojiro16

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:43 pm

kloe bnrn qu DL gmna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gunslinger Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunslinger Girl   Gunslinger Girl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunslinger Girl
Page 1 of 1